Tuesday, October 04, 2011

My tweeted stories of God

My tweeted stories of God for ikon at Greenbelt 2011:

* I used to hold on tight to belief, but I dropped it when I realised my hands were too full to help #ikonstory

* Me with God, then me without God, then all of us as divine #ikonstory

* I dedicated my life to god until he told me the best dedication was to leave him and be with others. And there he was. #ikonstory

* God was born in me & grew inside.I loved him til I realised we were feeding off each other.Took meds,killed him.Both finally free #ikonstory

* Somehow I knew we were lost, and we would always be off by several degrees. “Goodbye, Belief, but Love will show me the way now” #ikonstory

* “I’m holding you back” says he.“But I won’t leave you behind!” says me. He insisted and I left God for dead at the side of the road #ikonstory

* I found beautiful architect plans that seemed to fit the world. But I had to make some changes when it drew a line between u & me #ikonstory

Many more beautiful stories from others here
(Photo by @djsofakid)

No comments: